Monday, October 27, 2014

practicing gratitude ~ day 4

Changed the lay out of my blog today. I was starting to feel like I had to write about really serious stuff. So I added lots more color to unsettle things a bit and get a little uncomfortable. New types of posts to come!

today I'm grateful for . . .

a feeling I got when I was finishing reading another chapter of "The Gifts of Imperfection" - a feeling where I felt really grounded in the fact that this is my life right now, where I am is my life right now, here with my Dad and Latrelle and Dakota, and it's really different from college but it doesn't mean that my life starts when I get back to school my life is happening right now and at first I feel like there's not stuff happening here because college life is so much crazier and at first I thought, full? but that's not it, it's different, but my life here is full too, and if it's not full enough I can make it that way I think and maybe look at things differently

grandma doesn't have to go off her blood thinners to get her tooth fixed

spinach and tomato pizza

sticking to my plan to lay off sugar for a while

feeling safe



No comments:

Post a Comment